1) - I'm arriving early. Can I have a room when I arrive?
- If your room is free, you may check in. The room will be available to you by 14:00 at the latest.
2) - What time do I have to leave the room on my departure day?
- The normal departure hour is until noon (12.00). If you need to stay longer, you can contact the reception so that it can be arranged. There is a 50% extra charge over the daily rent for departures between 14.00 - 18.00 and a full day extra charge for departures after 18.00.
3) - What is your hotel cancellation policy?
- According to the law (article 8 of 1652/1986), cancellation with full refund is possible when it is 21 days before the arrival date. Early departures are also charged for half of the total amount that would be paid if used.
4) - What is your policy regarding children?
- Children 0-2 years, using baby cots, are free of charge in all cases.
5) - Do you offer extra beds or baby cots?
- No. If the customer has a baby cot, he may use it.
6) - How far is the center of Sarti and the supermarkets?
- The village square is 150 meters from the hotel and the nearest market is 200
7) - How far are you from the beach?
- There are two beaches near the hotel. The smaller beach, which is not organized is about 200 meters away. The
larger organized beach is at a distance of 300 meters, a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
8) - What is Sarti's beach like?
- Sarti's main beach is huge, sandy with deep blue waters. Every year it is awarded with a "blue flag".
9) - What kind of sea sports can one do there?
- Swimming, canoeing, windsurfing, diving, skiing, jet-skiing etc.
10) - When should I pay my bill?
- Preferably upon arrival.
11) - Do you accept credit cards?
- Unfortunately, only cash.